Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tina and I

Tina got her hair permed for her friend's wedding and she also just got a new pair of glasses. This will be her first and she really doesn't have to wear them all the time, but I think they look good on her.

Myself, packing up to head back to Alberta for another two weeks. :(


Just thought I would throw a few photos of us up here before I leave for Alberta. I've done a bunch of thinking lately and the conclusion I've come up with is that I want to start working back here again. I love my job in Alberta but it is really expensive to buy a house or rent out there, also I miss Tina, I would like to be around more then I am now, seems like the six days I have off just fly by. I miss not being able to go riding once and a while and so does my body, as my waistline expands :) So I'm looking for something around Saskatoon, it's hard to find anything that will even come close to what I'm currently making, but hopefully something will work out for me so that I can come back again and stay. Ride safe and have fun, I will post more, keep watching for updates.


No comments: