Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not much to say....But what's new.. :)

A photo that I took on the way to Nordegg one afternoon last week.


The CPRail bridge in Saskatoon.


Not much to say right now. You ever feel like your really lost, that's kind of the way I'm feeling right now, not really any direction at all. I don't know if I should stay in Saskatoon or Saskatchewan in general or continue with my job in Red Deer. It's really slowed down in the oil patch this year and things aren't looking really good right now. Hopefully they will pickup because I have to pay for our wedding coming up and that has me a little stressed out. I really don't know why it's so hard to find a good paying job where you don't have to be travelling all over the place and away from home for long periods at a time. I kind of wish I had gone on to higher education some days, it opens up a lot of options for nicer working conditions. I can't foresee myself affording schooling for a long time now though. Oh well, things will work out I hope. I'm trying to gather enough material for regular post but my heart just hasn't been it it to be honest. I just need to stay motivated and get out of this slump. There now I made this post sound like pretty much every other one on the internet, full of whining and self pity. :) Anyway check back often and hopefully I will have something of value here. Until then ride safe and have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean, just wanted to say hello and tell you how much i've been enjoying your pictures! you've captured some beautiful shots of nature! i even set one as my background on the computer! i'll say a little prayer for you to help you find a job closer to home...hopefully in kindersely!!!!! hahaha! it'd be so great if you and tina moved here. kindersley sucks because i really don't know a lot of people here and i am so lonesome for my friends and family! thank god chris keeps me sane! anyway, travel safe and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out well! cheer up - something good is bound to happen!
kristin

Anonymous said...

Maybe the lost feeling you feel is you being homesick for what you had in S'toon. Seeing Tina everyday, going riding with your friends, taking & posting your photos of S'toon on your blog. Forget the money issue for a moment & ask yourself where have you been the most happiest? Maybe it's time to get back to that place & time in your life. But, what do I know.