Saturday, April 21, 2007

Merry Christmas :(

That's what it feels like after 3 straight days of heavy snowfall in Red Deer. Getting pretty sick of it, but at least now the sun is peaking out and we are getting some warm weather finally. I went biking on Tuesday my last day in the city, not very much mind you, but enough to know that I'm pretty out of shape. :) Anyway Julian, Leo and I were supposed to go for a longer ride but I had to cut it short because of the massive amount of errands and chores I had left to do that day before going back to work. My GPS showed 18kms on the odometer by the time I got home so it wasn't all bad. Julian bought a Rans Stratus last fall and he hasn't ridden it too much since then. He let me take it for a spin in front of his house and it is pretty nice, rides much like my Burley, just with a softer seat bottom. It takes a while to get used to riding a recumbent, but he is doing really well and pretty at ease on it. Tina and I have made a decision to move out to Alberta in Oct sometime. Right now I think that we may buy a condo if the bank will let me, at least for a while so that we can get back on our feet and look at houses. Not sure where we are going to be located yet, that will come with time. Anyway sorry for no photos today, I left my camera at Mom and Dad's place and I'm at the Nordegg Library using the high speed internet. Next time I will post them. Ride safe and have fun, summers coming and look for more frequent updates. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I especially love the sunrise photos and Butchart Gardens. I'm a bentrider too (Bacchetta Corsa).