Thursday, November 24, 2011

So this is my first post done entirely off my phone, so my apologies if it is not setup the same as my other posts are. I included two pictures with this post, one is a HDR picture I took of the main floor of the Rumley Building in downtown. It used to be a warehouse and showroom for the M. Rumley Co. who manufactured farm machinery in the early 1900s. Quite a distinctive building, it is in the processof being converted into offices and condos.

While we are enjoying warmer than normal weather right now, in the past couple of weeks we have had some snow storms. Last Thursday we had a decent snow storm, I had to push snow out of the way getting the door open. So the second picture is of myself shoveling our walkway off.

My bike is away for the season now, no more winter cycling anymore. I may have to drag the xc skis out of the garage however. Anyway until next time try to stay warm and have fun.

No comments: