Thursday, November 16, 2006

Enjoying my time off

Tina and I headed out to Nordegg/Red Deer for my days off and we toured around, here we are just outside Nordegg.

We headed out to Big Horn Dam outside Nordegg to check it out, weather changes fast, the photo above was taken about 15 mins before this one. :)

My parent's dog Kramer, looking all pretty. :)

Tina and I were trying to determine if these horses were wild or not, I'm still not sure, but they really looked nice against the beautiful rock formations in the background.


Tina getting cold while I take a photo. :)


Not much to say this time, just wanted to put some more photos on here. I'm yet again looking for something jobwise that is closer to home. I like my current job but it is such a pain driving out to Alberta and I really miss seeing Tina. Hopefully something will work out for me, I spent most of my time at home handing out resumes, eventually someone will call. Ride safe and have fun, keep looking back for more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do check your blog, my baby looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

hey sean, nice photos of the horses - you're getting pretty good at your hobby! just wanted to say a quick hello and check out your pictures. talk to you soon!
kristin