Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So much for regular updates huh?

Why is there a picture of a very ugly tub/shower on my blog? Well some of the places I stay while at work are not always castles, this particular one fell short by more then a bit. It shall remain nameless for the dignity of it's owners, let's just say I didn't have a shower this particular night.

My parents dog Kramer, I took her to Fish Lake (by Nordegg) to go for a walk, it was brrrrr.......very cold and we walked around for a while. Kramer got all iced up and I thought it looked funny, plus she is adorable. :)

Fish Lake on the same day, it's got a really decent sheet of ice over it, the tracks are from snowmobiles.


Kramer all frozen up and ready to head home.


Not much to say, and sadly not much for photo's either. It's very cold today; -30Celcius, and I just got back to my hotel room after spending more time then I would have liked outside, in a semi-frozen state. I've suprisingly been working a fair amount this hitch, which will be good with Christmas coming soon. Anyway, don't get too cold out there, ride safe and please have fun. Check back often and you will be disappointed, but bear with me as I'm doing the best I can. Best wishes.........FLYBYU

3 comments:

Jim said...

Lovely snow photo. Even if it was BN Cold. You going to go back to Black and White for the snow photography this winter?

JIm

Cold here too, Not as bn cold as you, but cold..... -12C

FLYBYU said...

I like to switch some photo's to black and white, it really depends on what type of effect it creates. The lake photo actually looks like it is B&W. Thanks for the comments and -12 is still pretty cold. After about -10 it all kind of feels just as bad. :)

FLYBYU

gC said...

Greetings, FLYBU! I can relate on the whole 'update frequently' thing. (Need to work on that myself...) Good to see you and Tina are doing well -if not warmly- up there. Not very warm down here either; they are talking MAYBE 25 degrees F today, if we are lucky. Anyway, stay warm and happy and say hey to Tina and Kramer -so cute!- for me. Later...