Monday, January 07, 2008

More Photos

A statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse.

The tram going to the parking garage.

We are in San Diego now and the weather isn't the best, here are some nice swells coming in on the beach.

The military cemetary at the San Diego Submarine Base.


The old style amusement park at California Adventure Park.



Glass elephant inside the Ice Cream Shop at Disneyland.


The parking garage, I thought it looked cool, especially at night.


Tigger :)


The river boat in the New Orleans section.

Well we are now in San Diego. I have to say that I much prefer the city of San Diego over Los Angeles. It is much smaller and they now how to put up signs so that travellers like me actually know where they are going. San Diego is a very beautiful city and to be honest I will have a really hard time going back to Saskatoon after this. :) It hasn't been the best weather for our visit though, since arriving in San Diego it has rained everyday to some extent. I wanted to post more photos on here, but I haven't had time to go through the couple of hundred photos I've taken so far, and the wireless internet at our hotel leaves a lot to be desired. The only reason I'm posting right now is that it is suddenly working good for a while so I decided to take advantage of it. After San Diego we are heading to Arizona to visit my Granny, then it is home again for us, with planned stops at the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas along the way. Anyway I will post more on here when I can, keep watching for more. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: