Saturday, November 03, 2007

Winter's coming

Signs of the upcoming provincial election, if you need choloplast to make stuff out of, here is a good supply of the stuff.

Heading home from Leo's place it was starting to get dark out, only 5:00pm in the afternoon, winter's coming!


It was a beautiful day on Friday, here it is looking down the street from the front lawn of our apartment building.

A lone cyclist riding across the CPRail bridge.

The university farmland, you can see the university in the background.

The mural at the end of the Circle Drive Pedway is complete now.

Looking down the Pedway.

I haven't been biking too much lately, but on Friday Leo invited me to his house, so I decided to ride my bike up there. It was really sunny out but it there was a really cold wind. I had a really good ride up to Leo's place but it was cold and dark coming back, winter's coming for sure. Ride safe and have fun!!

No comments: