Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random Stuff

Besides the snowman decoration on our door, this is our sole Christmas decoration. A gingerbread house that Tina and I combined our artistic talents on and it came of not too bad. I take all the blame for the droopy windows.

Eb's trails in Nesbitt Forest. Very nice XC ski trails.




They are groomed all winter for skiing.



The Saskatoon Nordic Ski Club looks after them.




Tina before she got her hair all cut off. :)



Kristen and Chris's dog Cooper with his really cute hat on, which he hated by-the-way.




Look at that belly! :) The new mommy with her new hair.


Here I am, attempting to find my XC ski wax in the disaster that is our storage closet. You
just have to close the door fast when your done.

Well I haven't done any cycling since my last post, it really has been nasty outside. This weekend it warmed up to around -10Celcius but I was doing other stuff like sleeping. :) Yesterday I took off work because Tina and I went to the Bon Jovi concert last night (which was awesome). Since I had the day off I decided to go with Leo for a ski up at Nesbitt Forest which is a little over an hour north of Saskatoon on the highway to Prince Albert. The trails were very good and I had found that magic wax combination for my skis so it went really smooth for my first ski outing of winter. I didn't even fall down the whole time (there were some close calls). Last weekend we went to Kindersley, SK and spent the weekend at Kristin and Chris's house. On Saturday I helped Chris move his sister to Hanna, Alberta and Tina got Kristen to chop off a lot of her hair, something new, I think it looks really good for the record. I'm excited to try my new light out on the bike, so I wish it would warm up a bit for that. Anyway, ride safe and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, ur guys gingerbread house looks way better than the one i made:P lol... mine like fell apart when i was decorating the roof i was gettin mad lol... well see u guys wen u come down for christmas!