Sunday, December 16, 2007

Why can't it stop snowing!?!

We got some frost the other day so I took these photos of the Castle on the River.


Another shot looking up the river.


The roads are still pretty icy out, really icy actually, so I haven't been riding my bike, just really isn't too safe. Anyway the other day we got some frost and more snow (surprise) so I went down to the river to take some photos, it was pretty dark out so these are the only two that worked not to bad. I can't wait until our trip. I guess I never mentioned on here yet, but Tina and I along with her little brother are going down to Southern California and Arizona for a little while in January. You will get some really good photos I hope, because now I will be bringing my new camera with me. Anyway, ride safe and have fun!

No comments: