Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hi Everyone!!

I'm writing this from my parent's place in Nordegg, Alberta. I've been doing driver training for my Class 1A drivers license in Red Deer for the past few days. On Wednesday night I went to my parent's place and stayed the night. Unfortunatly for everyone who reads this regularly I don't have highspeed internet access and for a night that I spent at Red Deer College I didn't have internet at all. I've taken some really nice photos around Red Deer and Nordegg and as soon as I can I will post them on here. Tina came out on Friday night for the weekend because I really wasn't working all weekend. We've been sightseeing around Nordegg and today I bought some fishing gear and a fishing licence and we went out trout fishing at two different lakes. We didn't catch anything but we seen a huge trout swim right by the shore while we were fishing, he was smart though and didn't want nothing to do with our lure. We had a really good time and it will be sad to go back to work on Monday (isn't it always?) but I want to get back to my driver training too. Anyway when I get some internet access (usually when I go out on a job and we are in a motel for the night) I will post all my photos on here. Ride safe and have fun, thanks for reading too.

No comments: