Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back Again....

Well I'm back from the weekend, we went to a friends house in Kindersley SK. for the weekend, had a good time. Sometimes it is nice to get out of the city. When we got home tonight I went for a short ride, just down along the river for a bit and then back home again. Originally I didn't really feel like going on a ride, but it was such a nice night that I went out anyway. Usually when I feel like that I have a really good ride, tonight was no exception, in fact I broke my top speed record of 54kmph on the Burley and set a new one at 60kmph. I really didn't feel like heading back home I was having so much fun, but I was getting cold feet from the wind so I decided to call it a night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm enjoying youur blog, esspecially the pictures. I check it everynight to see what you have to say. From "Your Secret Admirer"