Friday, October 21, 2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.........

Speeding along, well not really, but I have mastered riding the recumbent enough that I can ride with one hand and snap a picture with the other.
Looking up Spadina Cres.
A look in the rearview mirror, yes I think mirrors are really dorky too, but it is a safety issue on a recumbent, without it you can't see behind you at all.
The new traffic circle at the end of Victoria Bridge, it looks pretty cool!
The Burley, basking in the rays :)
The Bess' in the daytime
Well I finally got to ride during the day, on Fridays I start work at 5:30AM so I also get off work at 2:00PM, it gives me some daylight to work with. We are leaving for the weekend at 4:30 today (so no posts until Sunday night) I got in about an hour of riding, and managed to do almost 18kms. It was nice and sunny today, but actually alot colder then it has been for the last few nights that I've gone riding, very cold wind. The bike is starting to make creaks, which means that everything is setting into place, I have to regrease the hubs and headset soon and adjust them. The chain is very silent on this bike, if you lube it often you can rarely hear it, apparently this is a trait with Burley bents. Anyway, we have to head off now, so everyone have a good weekend.. see you Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean! Well your blog page is looking pretty spiffy! Maybe you should do something like this for a living.... :) Anyway, keep up the great writing and awesome pictures! Love ya lots!

Your one and only,
Tina