Sunday, October 16, 2005


Here is a picture of my Dahon folding bike. It is a Piccolo, I bought it this spring and I use it for running errands or when we go somewhere on a trip, it folds up very small and fits nicely in the trunk of my Pontiac Sunfire. Since this photo was taken I removed the folding flat pedals and added Shimano SPD pedals, as well as a sealed cartridge bottom bracket. I find that this bike rides very well for having 16" wheels, if I close my eyes I hardly know that it isn't a full size bike. For more information check out:
www.dahon.com they also have a very good message board that is invaluble for people considering a folding bike. These bikes are great for commuting too, if you want to ride to work and then ride the bus home if weather turns bad, these are the ticket.

No comments: