Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No much happening today

Didn't go for a ride today, went to a movie instead, Bad News Bears, it was pretty good. I know it's bad, but I can't go out everyday. Anyway I will go on our treadmill later and make up for it hopefully :) We are having fantastic weather lately, hopefully I will get in alot of cycling on the weekend. I've noticed that the last few rides have been easier on the bent, so I must be starting to get my bent legs. On a totally unrelated topic, I'm looking for a different job, I got semi serious about it last night, I updated my resume and printed out some copies, I'm looking for something that I can apprentice at, I've been at my current workplace for four years now, the pay and benefits are good, but I really feel like I've hit a deadend now, my career, if you can call it that, just seems to be going downhill now. I'm kind of losing my motivation these days too. Well, I can whine some more, but really it will do no good. Anyway, enough for one day, sorry there are no pics today, I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Thanks for reading, stay safe............................

No comments: