Sunday, June 04, 2006

Exploring the University

Greenhouses on campus.

Put the camera in Macro mode and snapped this photo of what I think are daisies.

The Boffins club on campus, they left the gates open, so I sautered in to take some photos.

The huge dish on campus, I think it is one of those radio telescopes.

Saskatchewan Research council Galleria, since I was here last winter they have put on the fountains and it is a lot greener.

Small Japanese garden in the Boffins Club.


Another closeup, Tina didn't believe I took this one because it looks like a screensaver. :)


Two post in one day, well kind of, it's 1:30am as I'm writing this. Actually I decided to go for a bike ride tonight, it cleared up, got nice and warm out and the sun peeked from out of the clouds, how could I resist? I decided to tour around the University of Saskatchewan campus, I haven't really done that since last winter. It is a great deal nicer looking in the summer, that's for sure. I also got in 15kms of riding between taking photos of pretty much everything, I took 66 photos altogether, and here are the best ones for everyone to see. I just wanted to mention that for June 3rd I had 89 people view my blog. I want to thank everyone for coming to look at my little piece of the web world, it means a lot. The small ad at the top of the page tracks hits on the page on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, that is why I have it there, otherwise I would have sooner not had it there, but it serves a purpose. Thanks for looking, check back for more soon and always ride safe and have fun!

1 comment:

Jim said...

I just enjoy looking at the pictures, along with the adventures with your bike.. Keep going!

Jim