Thursday, June 01, 2006

Night Rider

I found this cartoon on the BROL forums and it reminded me of the pile of jerseys that I have in the bottom drawer of our dresser that I may put on one day "when I lose some weight."

I took this time exporsure off the balcony of our apartment, you can see the headlights of a van as it drove down the road and turned in the back alley


Another time exporsure from the balcony.


It's sad, I haven't posted since Tuesday. Yesterday we really didn't do to much. Today Tina sold her old car, we just put the ad in the paper today and the first person to look at it bought it. It was a good car for driving to work and stuff, so hopefully it treats them well. I went for a bike ride tonight while Tina went on the treadmill. It was after dark so I put my light on and headed out. It was beautiful, made me realize why I love nightriding so much. It was still about 20Celsius outside with a slight breeze, just to keep you cool. Also the sky hadn't quite turned black yet, it was that really dark blue, so it was still light enough to see around. I retensioned the rear wheel on my Burley last night, in an attempt to prolong it's normally short life, hopefully it will work for me. I also adjusted the rear mesh on the new seat and moved it ahead a bit. I find that when I'm moved back so my leg overextends I can't generate enough power. Leo and I are going riding tomorrow, so check back then for more. Ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your time exposures!