Saturday, June 03, 2006

I forgot to post this yesterday!

Out at Cranberry Flats, kind of cloudy, but very, very hot.

My Burley with all the current stuff on it, new seat, speed struts, etc.

Leo and I were sitting on the bench at the lookout point and I saw this crazy ant trying to haul this huge thing around (not sure what it was), right here he got it stuck in a chip in the plank. He eventually got it out and then fell down between the planks.

They graze sheep out at Cranberry Flats to control the grass. You can see the guy in the lawnchair is watching over them.


Leo's Giant touring bike.


I really didn't do to much yesterday. Leo and I met Julian for coffee at the Fine Arts Cafe in the morning and we didn't get out riding until 2:00pm, it was very hot out, around 28-30Celsius so we really didn't feel like going for a huge ride. We decided to go to Cranberry Flats again for a little ride. It was just enough of a ride to feel I had done something for the day. Anyway I won't be doing much today, so check in the next few days for more. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: