Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sorry no photos today

Blogger was once again acting stupid, it won't let me upload the photos I took today. Nothing really exciting, just a photo of the new stand for the tomato plants and a few photos from my ride today. I really didn't go to far on the ride, it was very windy and about 25C out, I think I put on around 12kms. I did run into a fellow riding a Wizwheelz trike though, it was a beautiful bike and look really comfortable. I spotted him as I was coming up from the University Bridge, so I tryed to speed up and catch up with him, it took me about 1/2 km to catch up and I yelled at him, he slowed down and we talked for a bit. He seemed pretty intent on riding so I didn't ask him to stop so I could take a photo. He said he rides it all winter long too, when I mentioned that I rode mine in the winter he seemed suprised. It was neat to run into a fellow bent' rider. I will probably be going riding with Leo tomorrow (he just doesn't know that yet) :) so look for some photos tomorrow (hopefully). Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: