Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tina and I, out walking or the tour of flowers :)

Tina took this photo of some poppies where we parked the car.


I enjoyed the photos of flowers so much yesterday that I went a little wild today taking some more.

Tina in the Galleria, we decided to go for a walk around the Galleria, Boffins Club and the Biotechnology greenhouses on campus.

The north road leading out to Preston Ave.

Tina took this photo of me "posing" in the grass, I tryed to smile while getting eaten by mosquitoes.

Look at my baby tomatos! One of them is almost full size already.


Tina took this photo of the small waterfall at the Boffins Club.




I decided to show Tina where I had taken the photos last night, so after supper we drove over to campus and went for a walk around all the areas I had taken photos last night. Of course I took my camera along again, this time Tina took some photos too. The photos above are the best ones out of the 38 that we took, hope everyone likes them. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: