Monday, June 12, 2006

Stormy skies

Just before Hanna, Alberta, I got a dry spot so I could snap some photos.

Looking out the front window of the car.

Just outside Kindersley Sk.

Just before Three Hills Albert, it cleared up a bit.


Leaving Saskatoon.


Well post will be few and far between now, I'm afraid. I'm in Red Deer, Alberta training for the new job right now, next week I will be in Calgary for what the company calls Greenhand Training. Other then terribly missing Tina it's not going to bad. I'm not overly fond of Red Deer and will probably not be working here too long. I would like to save up for the upcoming wedding and honeymoon and then see from there. I signed a contract for a year, so I will be here for at least that long. Anyway I'm thinking of taking my folding Dahon out for a ride either tomorrow or Wednesday, there looks like a good trail network down by the river in Red Deer and I'm feeling the need to explore a little. We had a company BBQ today and I got to meet a few of the guys I will be working with and it seems like they are all pretty nice, so that is good. Don't know much beyond that right now, so stay tuned for more.

No comments: