Sunday, May 07, 2006

Busy weekend

My brother's truck and assorted junk behind it. :)

"Kramer" Matt's dog, waiting for us to feed her some steak.

Matt, trying to down the BBQ steak I made. :)

Saturday night we had a beautiful sunset, see the photo below too.



I have to apologize for not blogging more this weekend, it was pretty hectic. My brother from Alberta got here Saturday morning and we both went to Loreburn, he had to get his Chevy Nova and his too motorcycles to take back to Alberta. We had a awful time getting the car hooked up to the truck properly and it wasn't too easy to get the motorcycles tied into the back of the truck either. When we finally got back to Saskatoon it was pretty late, I started up the BBQ and we made some steaks up on the BBQ. After that we washed Tina's car and then we went to Bud's on Broadway to see a band playing there. Needless to say a good time was had by all, :) and we didn't get home until really late. This morning Matt left for Alberta and Tina and I went with our friends to the Western Development Museum because today they had free admission because it is Saskatoon's centennial this year. I have also been busy working on a new back wheel for my bike, I've finally got it all laced up and I was going to true it up tonight, but I found out that my spoke wrench isn't the right size, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to true it. Hopefully I will get it out tomorrow for a spin. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: