Monday, May 01, 2006

Started New Job Today

I started at Hitachi today. I did my orientation and it went okay, I'm not sure if I will actually like my job or not, but it is something to do for a while. Frankly I'm kind of getting sick of the mindlessness of the manufacturing environment, I need something more. I reevaluated my finances today and came to the conclusion that there is no way that I'm going to be able to afford school any time soon. Kind of depressing, but the job is okay, apparently I can't say too much about it, but I will say that I'm working on the towers for the wind turbines. It is a little nasty out today, I washed the Burley off today instead of riding it and lubed it all up again. Hopefully I will get out tomorrow, check back then for more.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi I've been reading your blog for a couple of month. I bought a Burley Koosah and am very excited about it. You can have a look at my blog. I found this link and thought you might want to Mod your bike. LOL http://www.protege974.com/burley/