Sunday, May 21, 2006

Here's what happened.

A nice sunset on the way home.

Just after Hanna, Alberta there is this valley you have to drive through.


My new tomato plants I just bought today.


I didn't go to Nordegg on Thursday night, it turns out that the company I was supposed to go for the interview at, bought me a motel room in Red Deer for the night. The company was actually BJ Services which is one of the largest oil well servicing companies in the world. I'm pretty excited to say the least. Oh, I guess I should mention that I did get the job, I will be starting in a few weeks, it pays very well which is the main thing for me right now, and there are a lot of opportunities for advancing as well. I will be driving a nitrogen pumper truck, which is used to pump nitrogen down oil wells. Friday after the interview I had to get a drug screening test and go for a medical. After that I met up with my friend Steve who just moved to Red Deer from Halifax, Nova Scotia. We had coffee for a while and then I headed home after that. I will be going riding tomorrow with Leo, so check back then for photo's. Ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

gC said...

Hello again,FLYBYU! Good to hear that you got the job. Congrats and all that good happy stuff too. Killer sunset pic, btw. Stay happy, stay save, and have fun with the tomato plants! ;-)