Thursday, May 11, 2006

A very nice day!

12th Steet, since I go down it on 98% of my rides at least once, I thought I'd share it with you guys.

A Canadian Goose, checking out my bike. :)

The last few days it has gotten really green in Saskatoon, as you can see in this photo.

There was a comment left a few days ago regarding my mirror, here is the new one, it is an Axiom model, can't remember the exact model name, so I took a photo of it instead. Notice all the adjustment points, that is what is so nice, the flat part appears to be metal or a really strong plastic.


The Mendal Art Gallery, I've been meaning to take a photo of it for months, finally I was riding by it today and snapped this one.



Just went for a short ride today because I was a little busy today. To answer a previous comment; there are several other hills as well, I will probably take some photos of them too, possibly next week. Nothing like in other parts of the country, but Saskatoon isn' t all just flat riding, especially if your into mountain biking, we have some very, very challanging mountain bike trails. I went to an IMBA trail building class and the instructer had ridden some trails in Saskatoon, keeping in mind that he rides trails all over the world, he said that he would classify the trails in Saskatoon as very advanced. They have very short, but extremely steep hills, and lots of them too. I should be out riding tomorrow (tomorrow I have off) so check in tomorrow for more photos, ride safe and have fun

No comments: