Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finally a half decent day

This photo and the one below are my speed record setting hill. :) Fastest to date has been 62kmph.



The Broadway Bridge.


Another hill by Broadway; see, not all of Saskatchewan is flat.


I finally made it out on the bike today. It stopped raining sometime last night and it actually dried up pretty good by the time I got up at 11:00am. I just went down along the river and around the Broadway area. I attempted to break my speed record on the Broadway hill but my chain was skipping (note to self, look into that) so I only managed to hit 54.5kmph. It was a pleasant ride, I felt pretty tired but I did okay. Anyway I will hopefully get out on a longer ride tomorrow, hope everyone likes the photos today, I figured I better take my camera with me since I haven't posted some photos for a few days. Ride safe and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the hill pics! Is that your steepest one? Are there more? K.