Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes............

It's SNOWING today, it's summer, or at least spring, so what's up with that. The other day it was raining, so I haven't been riding in the last couple of days. I'm taking resumes around this Friday or Saturday, not sure which yet. I don't mind my new job, but I'm concerned with the long term health risks associated with it, after work I've been coughing up dust and my nose is plugged up with it, the other day my chest hurt after work. Maybe I'm not used to the air quality yet, but I don't think that getting used to it is the thing to do. I've been looking at other jobs, last night I compiled a list of possible things I may like to do. I guess I'll share them here :)

1. Postal Worker
2. City Worker
3. Waiter
4. Bike shop employee
5. Sales Person
6. Delivery Person
7. Maintenance Person

I'm looking for something that is close walking or biking distance from our apartment, that rules out anything in the North Industrial park where I work now. I'm seriously thinking of the waiter job because I would get tips and I would get to work with people more, which is something I think I would like. I'm not really too concerned with pay now, but I would have to make enough to keep myself solvent. Anyway just something I need to think about I guess. I still want to go to school, but like I mentioned I have to pay off more of my debts before I go to school. Friday is supposed to be nice out, so I may go riding that day, possibly tomorrow if it's nice out. Until then, ride safe and have fun.

No comments: