Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Post #180!!!

Lakewood Park, very nice, this is actually the first time I've ridden through it.

Sunset photos in Diefenbaker Park



You can see the lights from Gordie Howe Bowl in this photo.


Lakewood park.


Not much to write today. I will be leaving for Red Deer on June 11 to start training, I spend a week in Red Deer and then I will be going to Calgary for training the following week. Apparently by June 29 I will be ready to go out in the field. That will be nice because then I can start getting bonuses. It finally stopped raining so I got to go for a short ride tonight. I went for a ride through Lakewood park, Tina and I drove past it last night and I've never been to that part of town before on the bike, so I decided to ride over there. The streets are nice for riding because that area isn't too old, so the streets are not full of potholes and things, very nice. Anyway check in soon, ride safe and have fun.


No comments: