Friday, May 12, 2006

It's not even semi-decent out, it's downright nasty!


A look down 3rd Street, just to give everyone an idea of what type of day it was.


Well I had every intention of a long ride today, but I felt tired and it was not nice out. Leo and I rode to meet Julian for coffee, then we rode around and looked at some houses and cars. All together I put on around 18kms so it wasn't all bad. It was pretty cold out and raining slightly today though, such a change from yesterday. The city looks beautiful with all the greenery out. We are going to Tina's parents for the weekend, and I'm actually taking the Burley with me. I'm planning on a ride to Greenwater Provincial Park, but we'll see how the weather holds up for that. I will bring the camera too, but I may not post again until Sunday night or Monday. Until then ride safe and have fun.

No comments: