Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New News

No photos today, I also didn't get the seat for my bike today either so I didn't go for a ride today. I could have but the old seat on, but I was feeling lazy and it wouldn't have been to effective because I have to tear it all apart again when my new seat comes. Anyway I have so big news, I heading to Alberta tomorrow after work, Friday I have a job interview with an oil company in Red Deer. Tomorrow I will drive 9 hours to my parents place in Nordegg, Alberta and then Friday morning I will drive to Red Deer for the interview. It was impossible to pass up as the wages is several times what I'm making now, and I could really use some money to get things paid off and possibly buy a house sometime. I will take my camera tomorrow for sure, so look for a new post when I get home Saturday night. Unfortunately Tina won't be able to come because she has to work tomorrow, I will miss her but I will be pretty busy too so if she did come we wouldn't be able to do much anyway. So drive/ride safe and have fun!

No comments: