Monday, May 08, 2006

Rainy Day

Well I finally got my rear wheel for the Burley finished, I got the proper spoke wrench this morning and a new mirror, yes another mirror. I really wasn't to happy with the helmet mount mirror because I tended to swerve into oncoming traffic when I was trying to see what was behind me, not good. I think I finally hit the jackpot with this one though, it is a new one the shop just got and it was really cheap too, looks durable and I like the design, it's very adjustable, but you can also tighten it up so it doesn't move around too. Anyway I did go for a hour long ride today to test everything out, but there are no photos because it has been raining all day and I didn't want the camera to get all wet. I didn't get too wet, I put on my windbreaker and jogging pants and I was a little wet when I got home but it wasn't pouring or anything, so I didn't get soaked. Hopefully it is nice tomorrow, I will take some photos if it is. Until then ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi, I would like to know the make and model of your rear view. I have the same Koosah and I'd really like to see what's coming up. Also, if you could tell me how you rigged your Speedometer that would be fantastic. Way to go for all the KMs you've put in!