Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday, beautiful Sunday

Spadina Cres in the spring time

Pelicans at the Weir

This is apparently the oldest bridge in Saskatoon, it is where Spadina Cres spans the drainage ditch in Kinsman Park.


Some gas jokes I got in an email.

The Vimy Bandstand in the spring.

I rode to the top of the parkade downtown again and took this photo, it isn't too busy downtown on Sunday morning.


The River Landing park taking shape.


I went downtown this morning on my bike, on the way there I shot down the hill between Broadway and Victoria Bridge and recorded my record high speed for the year so far, 59km/h. Not super fast, but there is a twist in the hill halfway down so it makes it a little scary. I was intending on going to the Farmer's Market to get tomato plants, but there was no Farmer's Market. Apparently it starts outdoors next Saturday, I will have to wait until then. Tina and I went for a walk along the Meewasin Trail this afternoon. We seen some pelicans at the Weir and I took photos (above) then we went to the Mendel Art Gallery, there were some pretty cool paintings in there, but you aren't allowed to take photos. Tomorrow I start my new job, hopefully it will go good. I might go for a ride tomorrow, we'll see. :) Until then ride safe and have fun.

No comments: