Thursday, March 23, 2006

A few more photos

Beautiful lake in the sun.

A squirrel by my parents place in Nordegg.


The church in Nordegg.



Tina filled out a credit application on a car tonight. We went to look at a 2003 GrandAm GT. Tina wanted a four door GT and we haven't seen one for a long time, but tonight we seen two, a silver 2001 and the white 2003 Tina is interested in. I found out today that my Burley has a wrecked freewheel, so I have to get that looked into on Saturday. I finally think that I found what is causing the troubles with my shifting, the high gear limit screw on the rear derailer was screwed out way too far (whoops!) so the chain was shifting off the inside of the small cog on the front. I fixed that and it seems to shift fine now, we'll see on the next ride. Until tomorrow, ride safe and have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look fabulous!Limp

gC said...

In regards to your freewheel: it's always the little things that we don't think of, don't you think. Good to hear you got it figured out.

Good luck on the Grand Am. One of the folks I work with has one (a 2 door) and she seems to like it bunches.

Chat with you next time...