Friday, March 03, 2006

Well I went on the treadmill at least.

Tina wanted to look at cars so we went driving to the automall. I thought this car looked cool under the light in the showroom so I took a photo of it.



Look at all that snow, I really don't know how they got so much at the automall, but it was several feet deep in places, and there were huge mountains of snow where they plowed it up into piles.




I got a call back today on a job that I applied for, I phoned back but the fellow had gone home for the day, so now I'm pretty pumped up. It is a janitor job at a mall in the north end of the city, and it is along a bus route, which means I can get rid of my car! I did exercise today :) I got on the treadmill and ran for 2 kms. I know that I'm in decent shape because I was running at 9km/h for a while and I still didn't feel very winded at all. Hopefully I will post something tomorrow, I might go skiing tomorrow, we'll see :) So ride safe and have fun.

No comments: