Thursday, March 30, 2006

Beautiful Day..

Heading West on Grasswoods Road.


The train tracks beside Highway 11


It was a nice day out today, very sunny but a little cold, around 1C. I decided to go for a small ride so I headed out of town on Highway 11, thankfully the shoulder had dried up a lot yesterday so I didn't get nearly as wet. I headed towards the Grasswoods ESSO and when I got there I turned onto Grasswoods Road and headed west. I turned onto Clarence Ave. to head back into the city and they've built a huge overpass over the train tracks there, it is really quite high, I managed to set a top speed record for this year so far coming down the other side of the overpass, I hit 47.5kmph. Overall I road for 22kms today. I didn't post yesterday because I had to take Tina's car to the shop and I took her out for lunch. I will only be on evening shift at work for a few more weeks, when it's over I will move back to dayshift again. :) I won't be posting tomorrow because I have to work early, but check back on Saturday, until then ride safe and have fun.

No comments: