Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One more day left till our trip!!

New houses at the new Willows subdivision.

Lawson Civic Center and Rusty MacDonald Library.

'Slapping up houses at the Willows.


The Hospital Home Lottery House, $700,000, really nice!



Sorry for the subpar photo's tonight, it really wasn't a great day for photo taking today, cloudy and it looks like it was going to snow soon. I really wish I had my camera this morning, I could have shown everyone the most beautiful sunrise that I've ever seen. The whole sky was red, I left for work early so I was able to enjoy it longer, by the time I got to work the sun had risen. Tina and I went to the Library (see photo above) and then went to look at the Willows subdivision, some really nice houses there, they are slapping them up all over the place and they seem to be selling pretty good. I really don't know who is buying them, they are very expensive, but obviously there are some rich people in Saskatoon. Anyway there will be no post tomorrow because we will be travelling to Alberta tomorrow, we will be getting there very late as it is a 9 hour drive. I will probably post Friday night or Saturday. Ride safe and have fun. Check back soon.

1 comment:

Elena C said...

Great post thhank you