Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some photo's from our trip

Beautiful mountains

A big horned sheep, I was probably 15 feet away when I took this photo

A gorge by my parent's place


We recreated my proposal because we didn't take photo's when the real thing happened.



I wanted to put a lot more photos on here tonight, but Blogger is acting up like it occasionally does and it isn't going to work. Anyway I got some of the good photo's I took up here today. I actually went for a ride today, only 6kms but still a ride. I wanted to test the Burley out, I just installed the speed struts and I wanted to see how the 9 speed system was going to work. I found out that I have some issues with cable tension that led to skipping in the lower gears, I adjusted the cable some more and hopefully it won't skip. The trigger shifters are beautiful, they shift like butter and the whole drivetrain is really quiet now. The bike is wayyy faster now with the slick tires on, I hit 30kmph several times just riding along. Anyway hopefully the site will be working better tomorrow and I can get the rest of the photos up here. Ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos!
K.