Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sunset Photos







Tina and I took these at the Whitecap Reserve dog walking park.



No funny looking bikes today, we had a really cloudy sky so I thought it would be perfect for sunset photo's, I took 77 photos all together. Of course everyone only gets to see the very best :) so here are the 5 best photos that I took. It was quite nice today, a few more days like this and we will not have any more snow lying around. I finally put my slicks on the Burley (so now it will snow for sure) and the fenders so I'm ready for spring now. Check back tomorrow, ride safe and have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots!
K.

gC said...

I am sooo jealous! I have to go way out of town to even come close to seeing sunsets like this. Nice photography, no doubt about it.

Like you I am so wanting Spring to get here. Or at the very least, for things to warm up a bit more. ;-)

Okay, enough yammering. You 2 have a good day!