Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tina got a new car!


Well we test drove it and Tina decided she wanted it, so she bought this very nice (but a little dirty in the photo) GrandAm GT.




I had a post all written up last night, I was just about to press the publish button when the computer froze, I was frustrated to say the least. By that point it was so late that I wanted to go to bed so I didn't rewrite it. Basically it was just about my bike, I found out that the stock freewheel has bitten the dust, when I coast the chain backlashes. I took it to the bike shop and found that just buying a new hub would be about the same cost as fixing the freewheel. So I got a Shimano XT rear hub and then I relaced it to my rear wheel. The XT freewheel is like butter compared to the stock hub I took off, I got the new hub all laced up now and I dished the wheel a lot better then last time, so I had to readjust my brake arms so the brakes didn't rub. I'm also going to nightshift (4:00pm-12:30am) at work starting next week, so I will have most of the day off and Tina will be working most days, I really won't have much to do all day so I will probably go riding, I'll be in pretty good shape this summer from all the riding. Ride safe and have fun.......

No comments: