Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Heading away, out of town...

Riding out towards Clavet on the highway.


The divided highway ends here, so I gave the Burley a rest on the sign.




I finally got off my butt and went for a ride, I decided to head out of town on the highway because the shoulders on the highway are dryer. I still got pretty wet heading out of town, even with the slicks and the fenders. I road out towards Clavet for about 45mins and then turned around after I got to the point where the road goes to single lane from divided. I then headed back with a bit of a tailwind and I got back to the city in about 25mins. The bike seems to work good now and I'm done playing with it. :) Today was my second day of night shift and it's really wearing on my because I don't ever get to see Tina, that and I just don't like it. Since yesterday at lunch I've seen her for about 10mins, and now I won't see her until I get home at 1:00am. Very frustrating because I'm also bored senseless and there is nobody to talk to all day, or do anything with. Hopefully I'll be done this shift soon (fingers crossed). Anyway I probably won't go riding tomorrow, I've got to take Tina's car to the shop and get it looked at. So ride safe and have fun....

No comments: