Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Photos

A small lodge we came across, it was on the shore of a lake (which was frozen).

Driving back to Nordegg from Lake Louise, the setting sun shining on the mountain sides.

The sun was very bright all day, made for some really nice photos

Tina and I on the lookout platform at the gorge by Nordegg (see previous post).

Lake Louise, too bad it was frozen over.

The chalet at Lake Louise

Tina's real engagement ring, I just picked it up yesterday.

A close up of a Whiskey Jack, he was really tame and I walked right up to him to take the photo.

The fake engagement ring


Nordegg cemetery, in sepia coloring.


I went to have coffee (okay, icecream) with Leo and Julian at the Dairy Queen tonight. I decided to take my bike, so I got in 7.5kms of riding. The roads are drying up fast, it was even thawing tonight, but there was a really cold wind. I'm still having problems with my shifter, by the time I got home I didn't feel like dealing with it, so that is a project for tomorrow. Anyway, check in tomorrow for more, until then ride safe and have fun.....

1 comment:

Corona Land Surveyors said...

Thank you for beeing you