Sunday, March 26, 2006

Me and my snazzy new shorts.


This is how it was today, it was really ugly out.




I wanted to do some cycling but the weather didn't work in my favor, it was windy and raining out most the day, the streets are all wet (as you can see above) and even with the fenders I don't want all my new components dirty. Instead Tina and I went to Canadian Tire to get some stuff for her car. Then we went to Petland to look at the animals (I want a kitty) but they really didn't have too many animals there. We can't have a pet because we live in an apartment, but I really want a cat. I've decided to take the computer course at SIAST (Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science), I was thinking of going to University, but I don't think I can handle the tuition at University. The course at SIAST is only $3300 a year plus books, and it is a two year course. Plus I think that computer technology would be a fun thing to take and I would probably do good at it. Anyway not much to say besides that, I might go riding tomorrow if it doesn't snow, but it probably will. Ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those shorts!