Saturday, April 01, 2006

Thanks for making me so popular :)

I may have mentioned this before, but the reason behind the small ad at the top of the Blog is so that I can see how many hits I get. Google Adsense tracks how many hits I get on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. For the month of March I logged 1063 hits and I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to read my little bits of wisdom (of lack of) every once and a while. The 1063 hits is a milestone for me, most months I've logged 750-800 hits so over a thousand hits is really something. I haven't been blogging too much lately because I've been on evening shift and it's hard to find time to get things done in the middle of the day sometimes. After April 10th I will be back on dayshift and I should be posting again on a regular basis. Ride safe and have fun....

No comments: