Sunday, April 02, 2006

140th Post !!

Sunset on the river

My spiffy clean car. :)


My brother Matt, probably texting his girlfriend.


Saturday morning my brother Matt came to the city, he had to pick his car up in Loreburn and drive it back to Alberta where he lives. We all went to Loreburn anyway because Tina and I had some things in my parents house that we had to get out of there. Mom and Dad just sold their house so we took the table, buffet and Tina's old bed, also there was some boxes of my childhood things that we need to pack up and take out. I didn't go riding all weekend, I'll probably go out tomorrow for a bit, but today Tina and I decided it was car cleaning day. I've decided to sell my car now to pay off some debts I'm going to buy Tina's old car off her instead so I have something in case I need to drive somewhere. My car needed some intensive cleaning since I haven't washed it in months and it really, really needed to have the inside cleaned out. So we spent most of the afternoon cleaning my car and both Tina's new and old car. I almost don't want to get rid of mine now it looks so nice, but I want to go to school in August so I need to seriously clean up some debts I have. We went to my friend Julian's house later in the afternoon but he was out riding so we visited with his wife for a while which was nice. After that we came home and Tina made supper while I tackled the mountain of laundry that we have in the corner of the bedroom. It seems like the laundry accumulates very fast. I'm still on evening shifts at work for this week, hopefully next week I'll be back to day shift. Anyway check in tomorrow, I'll try to take some interesting photos on my ride, Saskatchewan in the spring isn't too photogenic though, just dead grass and mud. :) Ride safe and have fun...

No comments: