Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Don't worry, be happy......

No photos today, I'm getting bad at this :) I went for a short ride today, last night my watch strap broke so I rode to Broadway Ave. to get a new pin put in it. I was going to bring my camera, but I locked the Burley up a little ways from the jewelery store so I had to walk, I didn't feel like packing it with me. I went for an interview this morning at Hitatchi Industries Canada, Ltd. and I felt it went pretty good, if I get hired I will be making nose cones for wind turbines, I think that would be pretty cool and given my current interest/obsession with wind power I think it's a good match for me. I should know later this week or next week if I got the job or not. I'm going for a ride tomorrow with Julian and Leo and will bring the camera along this time. Check in tomorrow for more, until then ride safe and have fun.

No comments: