Saturday, April 29, 2006

Still burning up

Looking up river from the scenic lookout at Cranberry Flats.

A long CNRail train we had to wait for when we returned to the city.

The Saskatoon Police where having their driver training at the Exibition Grounds. Leo and I could hear the squealing tires a pretty good distance.

Down at the beach at Cranberry Flats.


A sandy trail leading to nowhere.


My skin was still burning this morning so before I headed out I slathered myself in SPF45 sunblock. Leo and I met Julian for breakfast at a coffee shop by his house. Around lunch time we headed out on a ride. It was very nice today too, around 20-23 degrees. Cranberry Flats is a shorter ride for me, about 17kms both ways, we got out there and then explored around a bit before heading back to the city. When we got back in the city we went to a local bike shop so that Leo could get his cracking rear rim looked at. At the shop they had a 2006 Catrike Pocket in yellow, I made the mistake of sitting on it and now I'm trying to figure out how I can russle up $2500. Short of robbing a bank I think I will have to wait for a long time to save that much up. I will be blogging again either on Saturday or Sunday, so check in for more then. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: