Monday, April 24, 2006

Just cruising around

We went out in Tina's old car looking at houses so I took a photo of Tina in the car.

This is my friend Julian with the results of his broken wrist. Get better soon, we need you out riding again! :)


A small creek by Brightwater Reservoir.

Some of you may have noticed that I'm not blogging everyday, I would have liked to, but more important things (like Tina and riding around) have somewhat shortened the amount of time I have for blogging. Tina and I went to Loreburn on Sunday to take the rest of the things out of my parents house, then when we got home we went around in the car to look at some houses. I may look at buying a house if the new job goes good, we'll see how it is. I've been riding around today too, I went to Zellers to get some new work boots, then I went to look at another house today and I stopped off at Julian's house on the way back to see how he was doing. I have to go to work now, so ride safe and have fun.

No comments: