Monday, April 03, 2006

Blue Skies

Looking down at the river valley and huge house in Riverside Estates.


Look at that beautiful blue sky.


I actually didn't ride to Cranberry Flats today, I figured that it would be much to muddy out there, so I decided to ride around Riverside Estates, which is a subdivision close to Cranberry Flats that is full of really big houses. I've been looking at the velomobiling site and think that these are pretty cool, they are also extremely expensive, about $10,000Canadian is the average price for these bikes. I got to thinking that I could convert my Burley into something of a velomobile very easily. I want to first add a fairing, so I have to find some flexiglass to make a fairing out of, then I want to add some sort of nylon sock that I could attach from the fairing to the back of the seat. Look for something in the next few weeks as I get started on this project. Ride safe and have fun..

No comments: