Saturday, April 22, 2006

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today is officially Earth Day, I went on google.com today to look for something and they had the GOOGLE part covered with solar panels and a wind turbine was standing beside it, that was pretty cool. I feel I've been doing my part, we have been doing less driving. Now I just mainly drive to work, otherwise I take my bike everywhere now, or walk to the grocery store and other places that are close by. I was actually rode to the store to get Tina some eggs with the Burley, I actually met a fellow recumbent rider, we stopped and talked for a while about our bikes and stuff. It turns out he is a president of a local bike club, I'll have to go on some rides with them. Anyway I must go, so ride safe and have fun.

No comments: