Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring.....

I tryed to do a post yesterday, but honestly I didn't have time to do it. Right around lunch time I decided to take the Burley up to the Lawson Heights library. I didn't take my camera with me (sorry no photos) because it looked very much like it was going to rain. I managed to find a book called "$mart Power" which is very interesting, it's all about alternative power for your house, transportation, etc. I seen the book in Rand McNally today so it is out there if anyone is interested in it. It did start raining last night and it is still raining today. Hopefully by Thursday it will dry up and be nice because I want to go riding on Thursday. Anyway not much else to say, stay tuned for more stuff later this week. Until then, ride safe and have fun...

No comments: